Lunch at The Pier, Port Melbourne
- Pumpkin pizza with spinach, rosemary, onion & goat’s fetta
- Lamb souvlaki salad with greek salad & garlic yoghurt
8km morning walk at Port Melbourne beach
Tea shopping at T2, Melbourne Central
Scrummy lunch at Silo by Joost
- Four grain salad with chives and beetroot
- Heirloom tomato, brown rice salad with sea veggies and crunchy roast brown rice bits
Roast lamb rack with steamed and roast veggies.
Vintage Leica III, just restored
Nice day for a walk on Kerferd Pier, Albert Park
Lunch at The Petty Officer in Albert Park. We had:
- Slow roasted free range pork belly with pear waldorf salad, red pepper jam and jus
- Pickled cauliflower salad with quinoa, freekeh, pomegranate, pine nuts, currants and cumin labne
- Peppermint tea
Lovely and chirpy staff. Pork belly was tender and the quinoa salad was divine.
View outside Hamer Hall, where we watched Sarah Chang play Barber’s Violin Concerto with the Melbourne Symphony.
Power breakfast: Acai berries, yoghurt, coconut flakes, banana, almonds, cashews, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, macadamias, sesame seeds, linseed, pistachios, walnuts, wild figs, puff millet and buckwheat